- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Category Archives: And careers
Describing Keirsey’s Guardians (SJs) is the next in a series of blogs that will look at one Keirsey temperament each week, and then speculate in the following week on how it would be if this temperament ran the whole world. … Continue reading
Yes, for some, biologically based, innate temperament is a terrifying idea. In his remarkable book, The Blank Slate,* Steve Pinker devotes 90-some pages to discussing this topic directly, and many more pages to discussing how this plays out in both … Continue reading