- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Category Archives: And politics?
This is the last of a series of five blogs. In chronological order they are: Shrinking penises, dropping sperm counts and bigger heads: What’s going on here? Temperament, Testosterone and 21st Century Culture: More on “What’s going on Here”? Sperm, … Continue reading
Preface: Final comments on declining sperm I finished my recent blog on sperm decline and related reproductive horror stories by coming to the strange conclusion that the “end of men” could be in sight but no one is screaming. The … Continue reading
Since we are just days away from the presidential elections in the US, I did some googling about temperament and presidents. Overall there was more information on Obama, but more agreement on Romney, among the 2012 comments. A brief blog … Continue reading
Rationals as rulers of the world! That might be a scary concept. This is the last of the series in which we have asked this question about each of Keirsey’s four temperaments (the SP Artisans, SJ Guardians, NF Idealists, and … Continue reading