- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Category Archives: And politics?
Describing Keirsey’s Guardians (SJs) is the next in a series of blogs that will look at one Keirsey temperament each week, and then speculate in the following week on how it would be if this temperament ran the whole world. … Continue reading
Last week I ended the blog with the following: If SPs ruled the world–then what? Education, business and commerce, behavioral norms, government, politics and–who knows what! Since no one knows, this is a pure thought experiment. To get this started, … Continue reading
For the next few weeks I would like to muse on what the world would be like if just one of the four Keirsey temperaments ran everything. This week I will do my best to give you Keirsey’s description of … Continue reading
Yes, for some, biologically based, innate temperament is a terrifying idea. In his remarkable book, The Blank Slate,* Steve Pinker devotes 90-some pages to discussing this topic directly, and many more pages to discussing how this plays out in both … Continue reading