- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: Conscientiousness
It would be hard to find two temperament instruments that developed in more starkly different ways. The Five Factor Model or Big Five was an accepted scientific enterprise from the very beginning, while the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator might best be … Continue reading