- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: Creativity
Part II: Are high creativity, high Openness and the schizophrenic spectrum–linked? (See Part I in “Temperament and the Big Five Openness Scale–Still problems there?” for introduction). One of the strongest and most consistent links to Openness is that of creativity … Continue reading