- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: crossover interactions
The Highly Sensitive Person in the beginning In 1996 and 1997 Elaine Aron wrote a popular book entitled The Highly Sensitive Person and published a lengthy journal article about this personality type and its measurement scale.* ** The 27 question … Continue reading