- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: Five Factor Model
In 2004 a new personality measure was formally introduced.* It is called the HEXACO Model with hex for its six factors and the letters standing for Honesty-Humility, Emotionality, eXtraversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, and Openness. The major difference is the finding of … Continue reading
When you have an estimated IQ of 200 and Charles Darwin in your gene pool, it is probably not surprising that you might say the following: I have no patience with the hypothesis occasionally expressed, and often implied….that babies are … Continue reading