- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: heredity of temperament
When you have an estimated IQ of 200 and Charles Darwin in your gene pool, it is probably not surprising that you might say the following: I have no patience with the hypothesis occasionally expressed, and often implied….that babies are … Continue reading