- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: K-12 and gender
Part I: Men/women and more odd findings Last December I blogged about three odd research findings, mostly related to men: Shrinking penis size, shrinking sperm counts, and increasing head/brain/skull size. There is nothing new to tie the growing head size … Continue reading