- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: logical decisions
This week, we look at Keirsey’s description for NT Rationals. In previous weeks we have looked at his temperament descriptions for Artisans (SPs), Guardians (SJs) and Idealists (NFs) and then asked what the world would be like if everyone the … Continue reading