- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: MBTI
In 2004 a new personality measure was formally introduced.* It is called the HEXACO Model with hex for its six factors and the letters standing for Honesty-Humility, Emotionality, eXtraversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, and Openness. The major difference is the finding of … Continue reading
The MBTI and the Big Five (Five Factor Model) differ in one way that may be a greater strength for the MBTI. The question mark in the title here, and the “may be” are saying that the difference is clear, … Continue reading