- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: Melancholic
Earnest theories about the origin of temperament differences sprouted early in Western culture. (Eastern cultures also have interesting and rather different ideas, but that is another blog.) Ancient Greek theorists, especially, favored an explanation based on what they called the … Continue reading