- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: noble savage
The “Fear of Imperfectibility is the second of the four reasons that Steve Pinker* suggests as the motivation for rejecting the idea of innate temperament, and clinging to alternative explanations for human nature. Last week I looked at the first–the … Continue reading