- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: parent-child compromise
The fit (misfit?) between your child’s temperament and your own is no small matter in good parenting. If it is as normal as breathing for you to pick up anything dropped on the floor almost before it lands, if being … Continue reading