- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: SJ Guardians and education
Today we will ask what would happen if SJ (Guardians) did rule the world. This is a continuing series, looking at Keirsey’s four temperaments. The last blog post described Keirsey’s SJ Guardians and summarized this as follows: IN SUMMARY The … Continue reading →