- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: temperament conflicts
Since our first books were published in 2004, and our more recent book in 2009 (Parenting by Temperament: The New Revised Raising Cuddlebugs and Bravehearts) we have been trying to spread the message that knowing the temperament of the parent … Continue reading