- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: temperament in macaque monkeys
Most of the 20th century was a kind of dark ages, for all ideas about inborn human nature, as I suggested in a recent blog. One of the fascinating things about such dark periods, however, is that the seeds of … Continue reading