- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: the nurture revolution
The most basic assumption in all theories of temperament is that temperament is inherent in our DNA. Unfortunately for this idea, we mostly didn’t know we had DNA until Watson and Crick laid the story out for us in 1953. … Continue reading →