- TEMPERAMENT, PARENTING AND THE NON-SHARED ENVIRONMENT PART II
- Temperament, parenting, and the so-called “non-shared environment” PART I
- The “Highly sensitive Person”: Hero, hype or a work in progress?
- Testosterone, temperament and one more scary story
- Temperament: Men, Testosterone, Wide Faces and Hockey Players
Tag Archives: thinkers
Preliminary note: The below is taken from a chapter in our book Parenting by Temperament. There are a few terms here that are defined earlier in the book but not in this chapter. These are: Thinking vs. Feeling. These … Continue reading